Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scottt's 31st!


Happy 31st to Scott this year. He got a homemade Ice cream cake. Well I call it that. Not so sure he thought it was a great idea but at least he got one, right! We stayed home and had steak, mushrooms, and potatoes. I meal fit for a king. Which of course he is! Ryver and Portia made him Birthday cards and I honestly can't remember what we even gave him for his birthday. I think a new pair of flip flops, which I bought with Ryver and he told Scott about. Ryver and Portia love their Daddy so much,but not as much as I do. We appreciate you Scott!!!

Ryver helping make the cake. He is such a little baker, he loves to help in the kitchen. I couldn't pull Portia away from the TV long enough to come help!

You have to look really hard for the one lone candle on the cake to make it 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment