Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hayden Reunion 2011

The Hayden Clan got together over the 4th of July weekend and went to Wallowa Lake State Park. This is one of the awesomest places, one of my favorites, next to Bancroft. Kera and I went there every year for Chief Joseph Days for probably 5-6 years. It is so quiet and peaceful and gorgeous. The pictures I have certainly doesn't do it justice. Not only was the scenery wonderful but the company was great as well. We camped for 2 nights and watched the fireworks over the lake. The echo from the mountains is amazing. I can't describe it. We did some fun activities which will be shown in the next few posts. There are lots of pictures, I wish I had more but me and my photography skills.
Best Friends!

Poor Cody trying to start the campfire. It took him quite awhile but most of us waited.



Grandpa Scott and Grandma Kathy are worn out, and it's still early in the day. O wait, we are on vacation!



Thanks to Angie the kids had plenty of crafts and activities to do. Face painting was a popular one. Cody made Ryver a cowboy hat. Ryver attempted to paint on Cody. Thanks for being such a good sport Cody.

Portia and Cheznie



I love Wallowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment