Monday, July 11, 2011

The Baby Is.....

I am officially 19 weeks and 5 days in this picture.



Well July 11th was the big day. The day most parents can't wait for. The day you find out if you will be decorating in pink or blue. For me though this was the day to see our baby and make sure it had two arms, two legs, four heart chambers, kidneys, hands, feet, ears, and all those other details.

Scott and I decided we were going to have this baby be a surprise. After all as Dr. Hall from McCall once said, "There are few true surprises in this world, and we should take advantage of them." That's what we are doing. The ultrasound was good. Appears to be a healthy baby. Wahoo! For some reason I've been quite a nervous nelli about this pregnancy. I've just been worried somethings been wrong the whole time. So seeing "it" on the screen with a solid heart beat, and all four chambers working, all the other different organs and bones it did give me some peace.

I couldn't be totally ill prepared having this baby. So the ultrasound tech did take a picture of the sex of the baby, and wrote on a note card I brought what we were having. I then gave it to my sister, Dawn and my Mom. They will be getting some money here and there to start helping me prepare! Thanks you guys, now you have to keep your mouths shut. Scott doesn't think you can do it, so let's prove him wrong!

We took Ryver to the ultrasound. He thought the first 2 minutes were cool, but could have cared less after that! Typical man!

Here is the famous note card. My Mom now has it for save keeping.


Here are a few of the ultrasound pictures. This little stincker was being shy. "It" wasn't letting us get any pictures of "it's" little face at all. Being difficult already....must be a girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment