Teri Jo Fry, this post is for you. Well what can I say about this. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Ryver can't read yet or he'd be sending me to time out for saying those 3 words! But that is what best describes it. In a hurry one day to run Ryver to soccer. Backed out of my drive way and I swear I looked both directions until I heard a crash and came to a complete stop really fast and not by my will. Yes that sickening feeling, and horrific sound was me hitting my dear friend Melanie Brown. O, how I love that women. Everybody was okay except for our cars. Mine looking worse than hers, Like I said everybody was okay, but man did it SUCK!!!! Being pregnant and all I cried and was an emotional wreck all day. Scott reassured me it wasn't the end of the world. My friend Teri made me take pictures because she said I should blog about it. So here it is! We got it fixed and it looks brand new except for our savings account from paying the deductible. At least we had insurance right!
I also have to say Melanie knew I bad I felt and how devastated I was. Guess how brought me cookies the next day...Melanie. What a women.
Ha! Ha! I LOVE IT!!! See aren't you glad I made you take pictures? Now you can really look back and laugh! Right? ;)
ReplyDelete