Thursday, September 3, 2009

Scott's 29th Birthday!


I know this post is a little late but better late than never. Just wanted to post Scott's big 29th birthday on here.The big day was July 30th. He has worked so hard this summer and didn't make it home for very many nights to eat dinner with all of us. So we cherish these nights that Dad is home. we had hamburgers and fries for dinner! We took advantage of the cool Idaho evening and ate outside. Then it was time for the big gift presentation. The candy bar birthday card! The kids and I went to Kings and stood in the candy aisle forever trying to come up with a candy bar birthday card. I just started grabbing candy bars and decided I'd make it up as I went. Portia and I waited until Ryver took a nap to complete the big card. Ryver was way too interested in eating all of the candy. They both added their own personal touch by drawing and coloring on it.

I just want to tell Scott how much I love and appreciate all he does for me and our family. He is such a hard worker and puts up with a lot of stuff from work. He then has to come home and put up with me and my honey do projects. I love you tons!



Scott's tradition for a birthday cake is an ice cream cake. So here is the easiest cake I've ever made....right from Dairy Queen! I wasn't able to get the candles lit so Scott even had to light his own cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment