Logan was desperate enough for a haircut that he let me do it! Actually I saved him from having to be social, and maybe just having to talk to somebody! Thanks for letting me cut it Logan. He was a very good client. He even paid well....Swedish fish!
My friend Krissi, in Council, is the one I have to thank for getting me into cutting hair. Living in Council we didn't have much options for haircuts. She was cutting her husband and boy's hair and I thought that maybe I should try it. I've been cutting hair for about 2 years now. I've gotten faster! Now it only takes 30 minutes vs an hour! Thanks to my Dad, Ryver, Scott and my latest victim Logan for letting me practice.
I can't really tell what Logan is thinking here! I'm not sure he wanted it that short!
No comments:
Post a Comment