Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baldy Mountain


Baldy mountain is a popular mountain that is close to Grace, Lava, and Bancroft. It's one of the tallest around the valley. My Mom always use to tell my sisters and I that all the snow had to be gone off the top before we could wear shorts. Whatever, MOM!!! The snow rarely melts off the top of Baldy Mountain! The Saturday before Portia left we went on a 4-wheeler ride up Baldy for lunch and to take in the view. I love it. On a clear day you can see the entire valley. To name some, Grace, Soda Springs, Bancroft, the Blackfoot and Chesterfield Reservoir. It's never a dull moment when Grandpa takes us places. We all had tons of fun and were way dusty by the time the day was over. I'm so thankful for living close to family. Thankful for my great parents and in-laws who do so much for us

Portia and Ryver sitting on the ledge. They found gun shells and notice Ryver trying to blow in his.

Thanks Dad for taking time away from fishing to take us up Baldy! You can never be serious can you! We love you for it!

Scott drew the short straw and had to ride with both kids!

Grandma Sherry and her wipes. She doesn't go anywhere without them. I never have to worry!

Ryver loved his goggles! They did help with the dust. He didn't quite make it down the mountain before he fell asleep. His goggles are foggy!

Scott after a hard day of playing!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun! I can't believe how big Portia and Ryver are getting! I hope you're bringing Portia with you to Lewiston!!!

    ReplyDelete