Ryver and his friend Gavin played on the arcade games most of the night. They were so entertained even without any money to go in the machines. They were great babysitters, the machines that is.
Portia was nervous at first but got the hang of it a little better towards the end. She had fun and loved spending the evening with her Dad.
Portia and Ryver both missed the que to smile! It was so hot in the roller skating rink. You can see their rosy cheeks.
Boy's Only Skate! Ryver cried the first time around the rink on his skates and then he got brave a did much better. Still couldn't stand alone but he had fun.
When is the last time you did Hokey Poky? It was fun and brought back childhood memories. I love all my crazy coworkers.
I guess you could say I'm making an announcement!!! My fried Teri thought this was a great quote and appropriate for me!! We are having a baby in November. Due date to be exact is November 30th. Grandpa Scott's birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment