Ryver couldn't decide if he wanted a Mickey Mouse cake or a Mater cake. So he actually got both. I made and took Mickey Mouse cupcakes to Keli's house and he got the Mater cake for his birthday cake. This was by far the funnest one yet.
This is the raw beginning of my famous Mater cake. I have to say the only thing that I did was make the cake, cut the cake, and frost the cake. Scott did all the decorating down to Mater's teeth! It pays to have married a mechanic, a very detailed mechanic at that! I truly think Scott had more fun than I did.
If you can't tell with all the pictures I've posted, I'm pretty proud of this cake. Thanks to Scott for being our mechanic and helping with the minor and major details. Dawn came over for moral support. Thanks to both Scott and Dawn.
This is a great picture of Scott...if his eye's were open!!! Thanks for building the cake Scott.
For breakfast Ryver wanted a ham sandwich. Why not, it's his birthday right. He insisted on his Halloween cup for milk.
My two favorite boys! I love them both tons!
Cars, Cars, and more Cars! He has so many cars, I don't know what to do with them all!
"Here Mom you open the card."
What Grandpa does best!
Grandpa's Birthday spanking-it looks fierce but done with LOVE. (I think!)
This is Ryver's proud moment, okay maybe it's mine!
Look out for the SPIT!!!!!
Portia drew this sidewalk birthday card for Ryver. I thought it was pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment