Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rigby Days!

Every year I will probably have a post for the Rigby Days Parade. It's always the second weekend of June. They have a parade and then some booths at the park. I even think they have one of those hometown rodeo's. It's the start of the summer you could say. The kids love it for the candy and the chocolate milk they hand out every year! Gotta love it.
Yes they are using their Halloween pumpkins to put their candy in. Whatever works, right!

Doesn't Scott look happy! I could not believe what a people magnet having a new puppy can be. You could say chick magnet but there was one dude that warmed right up to Scott and Lilly. I had to walk away to keep from laughing. So should have taken a picture.

It as sooo shocking that Ryver didn't freak out over the Broulims bear. He's growing up!

The famous Broulims HUGE shopping cart. Can't have a parade without that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment