Monday, April 16, 2012

ROCK PARK




Can you say CHEESE?
We have lived in Rigby for 4 years years and hate to admit never been to the ROCK PARK. I am pretty sure that is not the real name but that is what we call it. I haven't wanted to go because there is no shade and from the road it looked sooo boring. But I have to admit I was so wrong. I guess this is when you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover! Of course we went with Aunt Dawn and cousins. The kids had a blast, it got us out of the house, and we didn't have sand in our shoes from the other park. As we were leaving Ryver wanted to know when we were going to go back. Good times were had by all.

This made me sick just watching it go round and round!
We love you TABY!!!

This is what Myka did the whole time....SLEPT!

 Frankie is the little MONKEY!  She has a grip like no other.



1 comment:

  1. I thought it looked so boring too, but we went there the other day and it was AWESOME! I had no idea there were caves, slides on the rocks and a real Merry-go-round!! Those are hard to find! P.S. Good job on the updates, keep going!!

    ReplyDelete