Sunday, February 5, 2012

Myka's Blessing Day

Myka's big day was February 5th. We had family come and stay with us. Dan, Angie and Dave, Jake and Ashley, and of course all their kids. Grandpa and Grandma Hayden, and of course big sister Portia! Grandpa and Grandma Yost and Dawn and Jeremy were there. It was a great day. Dad did a wonderful job, even though he was nervous as all get out. We had soup and rolls for lunch after church.

Some of the cousins from the Hayden side. We missed those that couldn't make it!
 This was a forced family picture. It turned out better than I though. Ryver did not want a picture taken. Myka was getting mad, and I tried to smile through it.
 Get this dress OFF me!!!

Myka's dress caused me stress. I looked in every store in Idaho Falls. I looked at tons of different websites. I didn't like any of them. I guess you could say I am picky, really picky. I didn't really want some big huge puffy lacey thing. I was wanted cute, simple, and somewhat plain. I found it on EBay. Yea I know EBay!  It was cheap and exactly what I wanted. It was puffy but good puffy. It was sleeveless so I had to buy a little sweater that ended up going perfect with the dress. This is Myka's first white dress. Looking forward to finding two more with you! Love you baby girl!

I know there are a lot of pictures of Myka with her dress, but I couldn't just choose one to put on here. I love them all. This is only a handful!




Myka's very first white dress with two more to eventually follow.

1 comment:

  1. I guess since you gave into the frilly hair bows I can't blame you for not wanting a "puffy lacey thing" for a dress ; ) It's adorable and looks so gorgeous on her. Babies are always so beautiful in white
    P.S. You're in trouble for not inviting me to the blessing!

    ReplyDelete