Saturday, January 28, 2012

2 Months!


I can't believe it's been a whole two months Myka. Words can't explain how much I love you.  I love the bubbles you give me, the smiles that are becoming more frequent, and your chubby checks and thighs. There is so much I do love about you. You are sleeping through the night, almost every night. You are a quick and fast eater. Sometimes it seems like you don't eat enough, but you've got the rolls to reassure me you are. You are finding your voice and cooing more and more. You have your first cold already as well, thanks to daycare. You love your swing and love to snuggle with Mom on your tummy. You aren't too much of a fan of tummy time. You don't have very much hair. Grandma Sherry keeps telling you that you are growing out of your hair. You are growing out of some 3 month clothes already, and I have bought 6 month onesies. YIKES! Ryver loves you so much and can't seem to leave you alone, especially if you are sleeping. I'm pretty sure you have blue eyes like the rest of us.

We left you for the first time with Grandma Sherry and Grandpa Gordon while Dad and I went to a movie and dinner for our anniversary. You never even knew we were gone. Dropping you off at daycare was hard. The best thing of my work day is going to pick you and Ryver up. You gave me the biggest smile the first time I picked you up. It made my night!

When I took you to your 2 month doctor appointment you were happy. Happy I should say until you got your shots. It's always so hard to see you or Ryver hurt like that. You pretty much slept all day and had a low grade temp but you were a pretty good trooper.

2 Month check up...Weight 12.9 pounds=93%
                                Height 23.2 inches=82%
                                Head Circ 16.5 inches=98%

I can't wait to see what the next month and years bring....
                                



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was a fast 2 months and she's growing like a weed!

    ReplyDelete