Dawn and I traveled to Laurel Montana to go through the temple with Logan. I asked Spencer, my 16 year old nephew to watch Myka. He agreed and asked his girl friend to help him. Kate and Levi were also there to lend their hands. Spenc was great. The night before he wanted a tutorial of diaper changing. I showed him the bottle and told him how to heat it up. That morning I showed him, just in case, where her pj's were in case she needed new clothes. I fed her prior to leaving and told him she'd probably just sleep. Boy, was I wrong.
We came back from the temple. We opened the door and there was no crying. That's a good sign. I even said, "Well, I don't hear any crying so things must have went good." Spencer said, "Yea, notice I don't have the same clothes on and neither does she." Myka had the biggest blow out of her short little life on Spencer. When I went to wash her clothes out, I kept thinking did she even have a diaper on? That's how bad it was. They both survived though. I do have to say that he didn't have anything to do with her the rest of the time we were there. He was a trooper! Thanks Spencer, you ROCK!
LOL! Poor guy, but it's good for him it will prepare him for the real world of fatherhood.
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS! I guess I need to check your blog more often for sweet pictures of Myka! She is getting so big! And I love the big ol' headband and flower!!!
ReplyDelete