Friday, December 30, 2011

~Painting~

I think Ryver is getting bored and tired of staying home with Mom everyday all day. Very SAD! We went and visited a new hopefully short term daycare the other day. He is so excited to go it's driving him crazy. So I am trying to find all sorts of projects that he wants and can do. We had some extra blocks of wood in the garage and some paint. This made one happy boy! He put on one of my old painting shirts to help save his clothes. He freaked out when I got the camera out. He didn't want me to take a picture because he looked funny. He was afraid people would laugh at him for having my shirt on because it was to big. Funny kiddo, this is why we love him so much.
FREAK OUT!!!
Ryver is such a great painter!

No comments:

Post a Comment