I was posing to see if I had a cute butt in my tight running gear, not so much just flabby!
I've tried to run in a few 5K's this summer. It's been fun and kept me somewhat in shape and active. I dread it every time but after the run I'm on that runners high. I end up going home and looking to see when the next one is. This one was for a good cause. It was was for the Make a Wish Foundation. We helped a little boy get a camp trailer for him and his family. Earlier in the racing season I beat this girl in Rexburg at the finish line. She was running this race as well, so my goal was to keep up with her. Not brag, but I passed her and kept running at mile 1. My time was 27 minutes and some seconds not sure. Not my best but under 30 minutes. Thanks to my Mom and Dawn for coming to see me and take a few gorgeous pictures! Scott volunteered to stay home with Ryver, I think more to sleep in! Thanks!
This picture cracks me up! I look ridiculous and like I'm going to die, which was almost true.
It was so great to have Dawn and my Mom with me on this run. Love you both so much!
Hate you-you are so in trouble?????!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteO MOM! How did I know you'd have that response! I love you, too!!! Hate is such a strong word. :)
ReplyDelete