Happy Halloween! We were at my parents house for the dreaded holiday. It was hunting season so we were down for the weekend. If you all don't know by know I really dislike Halloween. Pretty much everything about. But I don't want to spoil it for the kids so I sucked it up for another year. Grandma Sherry and myself took Ryver into town (Bancroft) for trick or treating. We left at about 4:30'ish. I was nervous about being to early but was relieved to see everybody else walking down the streets of Bancroft. It brought back so many memories. We literally walked down every street in Bancroft and went to almost every house. I ran into old classmates and others I went to school with. It was actually as much fun for me as it was for Ryver.
As you can see Ryver wanted to be a Cowboy for Halloween. I somewhat put that in his head. How much easier can it be than that. He used my Grandpa Reed's hat, and old stick horse, Grandma Sherry's bandanna, and some gloves of his own. He was a little shy and cautious at the first couple of houses but totally had it down with the trick or treat and even the thank you at the end.
We had to take the horse to complete the pretty easy, and yes somewhat lame cowboy outfit. That's what happens when you have a Mom that doesn't really enjoy Halloween. Sorry kiddo!
Wow, look at the candy he brought home. Of course Mom and Grandma had to look at the loot to make sure it was safe and even had to try a piece. Doesn't every parent do that? My Dad and Mom did it, which means it gives me the okay too, right?!
THIS IS ALLLLL MINE!
No comments:
Post a Comment