It seems like I have this post a lot. Probably every other month. More of the same. Loves to look at the horses from a distance but not so much up close. Such a wimp! This occasion was during hunting season. Ryver would stand in the window every morning and wait for us to come home on the horses or pull up in the truck with trailer. He would tell Grandma Sherry how he wanted to go ride the horses but you can see for yourself he is all talk. I think Grandpa Gordon is very bound an determined to MAKE him ride a horse. One day I hope to write a post and show a picture of him smiling and having fun on a horse. Not sure when that will really happen but we can hope!
.
This is a picture that was on my Mom's camera from back in July. It's one of my favorites.
Love the last picture, I'm still laughing! We have awesome boys!
ReplyDelete