Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning!

Easter morning started bright and early with Ryver waking us up. He was so excited and went straight for his eggs in the refrigerator. He had a come apart to find they weren't there. It didn't take him long to discover them scattered around the living room. He even had a bigger come apart when I made the eggs into deviled eggs for dinner!

The day was complete with staying in our pajama's, watching conference, and spending time with just our family. I am so thankful for our Saviour Jesus Christ who suffered and died for my sins and made it possible for me to be with my family forever.

Every time I tried to take a picture Ryver would say cheese and close his eyes, so I kept telling him to open his eyes. Apparently he couldn't keep his eye's open without having his mouth open the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment