Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter at Home!


We stayed home for Easter this year, which was really nice. Having family time has been so great this year. Even when we don't do anything special just being together is wonderful. Ryver waited all day to color his eggs. He even found an egg coloring set at the dollar store with cars on it. He was set!!! The whole coloring process took about 5 minutes. Seriously! He got in the bath while he was waiting for the eggs to dry. It took him longer to put the stickers on the eggs, then to dye them. I do believe he cracked just about every one of them because he just dropped them into the cups. An egg is an egg even if it's blue inside right.

After coloring the eggs we sat down on the couch and I showed him pictures of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane and Jesus on the cross and of when he had risen. Pretty sure he didn't listen, care, or even look at the pictures. I tried.










No comments:

Post a Comment