Wednesday, April 28, 2010

30 is the new 20... RIGHT?!?!?



Wow, I'm 30 years old. I'm having a hard time believing I'm that old. I love birthday's. I usually spend all month celebrating my birthday, and yes I mean month. If you don't believe me just ask Scott! I invited my parents up for the big day, not only for their great company but also so I could have a cake. It's weird Scott doesn't do that for me! I'm not big into cake but my Mom made a yummy blueberry cheesecake like pie. YUMMY!!!! I ate it all week, because it had fruit on it and heaven forbid Scott eat fruit! My Dad and Mom made me the best birthday dinner, fish! I know kind-of a weird request but I love it. Most people hate turning 30 but I have to admit I have rather enjoyed it. I guy I work with told me I was officially grown up and a real adult, and Dr. Lee said that 30 was the the new 20. I loved it! So Happy Birthday to me and to another great year ahead of me, here I come!

Wow that's a bad picture, look at the hair and that zit!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you! So happy to see a new post and layout!

    ReplyDelete