I know I've said it before but there's just nothing better than going back home for the weekend. A little playing in the snow, riding the snowmachine, eating good food, and getting teased by my Dad, gotta love it.
So thankful that Ryver has grandparents on both sides that can function and still play with him on his level. Thanks Grandma Sherry for helping me built my snowman.
My Mom just proved that she really is an angel! Ryver tried hard to do the snow angel thing, but couldn't quite grasp the movements.
You can't be a little kid and not eat snow! I promise I checked and it wasn't yellow.
How fun to be a Grandma> You probably don't remember me ever doing that with you. Sorry. Loved ever minute of it.
ReplyDeleteYour mom really is an angel how fun!! : ) Looks like you've had lot's of fun sledding etc. We didn't get to go at all this year which is sad. Seeing your pictures made me homesick. It's true there is nothing like going home. Give your parents big hugs from me next time you see them. Ryver is getting to be such a big boy. . . what a cutie!!
ReplyDelete