Scott's work sent him to a class in West Valley for the week so Ryver and I tagged along for a couple of days. I was so excited to just go and do nothing. I packed some cars and other toys for Ryver and a few movies. I had a book, actually two books. While Scott was gone during the day we slept in, played in the room, tried to do a little shopping and took naps! I think naps were my favorite part. We visited Walmart for lunch and Ryver splurged! Lunchable, strawberry milk, and powdered doughnuts were his big treat. What a mess! He is such a cheese ball starting to pose and say CHEESE really big. It was a nice short break/vacation for us all. Great to spend time with Scott and love having Ryver to entertain us both!
Doesn't he look pretty comfy, relaxed, and maybe a little spoiled?
After being in the hotel all day and only being able to run around so much-the swimming pool helped get some energy out. We had fun splashing around, and Ryver loves to jump from the side. We even got him to float, with some help, on his back.
No comments:
Post a Comment