Monday, December 21, 2009

Suprise!


I recived the best suprise in the mail this week. My awesome Krissi sent me this homemade apron in the mail. I forgot that I responded to one of her post that guaranteed me a homemade gift. I totally forgot about it but of course she followed through. I absolutely love it. I feel pretty cute and almost sexy in it! Knowing it was made with love and from Krissi makes me smile everytime I have it on. Thanks Krissi for making my week!

2 comments:

  1. Like the apron- you do look like a baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this. LOVE IT on you! It's so fun to see the apron ON you! I'm glad you liked it so much. I did that one first and then decided it was too time consuming to mass produce 7 others just like it for Christmas gifts, so I created my own (simpler) pattern. So, you have a Krissi Hansen original! :0)

    ReplyDelete