How fun Christmas morning was. Ryver slept in until 8:00, now that was nice for us! He found his stocking and was so excited about his new toothbrush. He was jumping up and down and didn't care about anything else until we told him to look for more things. I really wish he'd stay so excited about the little things in life. He liked the idea of opening presents and most of all was really excited to see his Mack truck. Santa really did remember and bring it! Ryver has asked for Mack since November and it was pretty good leverage. Whenever he was doing something he shouldn't or throwing a fit, I would just remind him he had to be good if he wanted Mack. I have to say he was more excited over his toothbrush than Mack! But once he got Mack nothing else mattered.He was happy to see that Ruldof ate his carrot he left out and Santa ate a piece of Jesus's birthday cake.I tried to make monkeybread for breakfast but the rolls didn't raise overnight so we had cereal, there's always next year right!
Friday, December 25, 2009
How fun Christmas morning was. Ryver slept in until 8:00, now that was nice for us! He found his stocking and was so excited about his new toothbrush. He was jumping up and down and didn't care about anything else until we told him to look for more things. I really wish he'd stay so excited about the little things in life. He liked the idea of opening presents and most of all was really excited to see his Mack truck. Santa really did remember and bring it! Ryver has asked for Mack since November and it was pretty good leverage. Whenever he was doing something he shouldn't or throwing a fit, I would just remind him he had to be good if he wanted Mack. I have to say he was more excited over his toothbrush than Mack! But once he got Mack nothing else mattered.He was happy to see that Ruldof ate his carrot he left out and Santa ate a piece of Jesus's birthday cake.I tried to make monkeybread for breakfast but the rolls didn't raise overnight so we had cereal, there's always next year right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment