Portia came home to Rigby the day after Christmas. We picked her up in Mountain Home and trucked our way home. Portia asked if we had presents at our house for her. We told her we did, and she was so excited because this was going to be her third Christmas. I guess that's her reward for having divorced parents. We came home and had our Christmas with Portia. I was worried that Ryver would be mad and cry because he didn't have any present but he could have cared less, you can see him in the background playing with Mack! Portia got her very own jewelry box homemade from me. I hope she loves it as much as I want her to love it. Books, necklace, clothes, and a play cat...what more can you ask for with this being your 3rd Christmas! Portia is always appreciative and excited about anything and everything she gets. We love to have her here. Ryver loves it most of all.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Portia's Christams
Portia came home to Rigby the day after Christmas. We picked her up in Mountain Home and trucked our way home. Portia asked if we had presents at our house for her. We told her we did, and she was so excited because this was going to be her third Christmas. I guess that's her reward for having divorced parents. We came home and had our Christmas with Portia. I was worried that Ryver would be mad and cry because he didn't have any present but he could have cared less, you can see him in the background playing with Mack! Portia got her very own jewelry box homemade from me. I hope she loves it as much as I want her to love it. Books, necklace, clothes, and a play cat...what more can you ask for with this being your 3rd Christmas! Portia is always appreciative and excited about anything and everything she gets. We love to have her here. Ryver loves it most of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment