Monday, June 22, 2009

Anything for ICECREAM!!!


So in the almost five years that I have been with Scott, I've yet to see him eat a hotdog! Yes I know, can you believe it? I love, love, love hotdogs! Scott tries to gross me out by telling me what's in them, but I don't really care! They are yummy! My sister, Dawn, told him she'd give him a gallon of ice cream if he ate one. Scott will of course do anything for icecream. I got a picture of the glorious moment! Yea Scott, you did it!!!

How old are you Scott?

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! Does it work for brocoli and peas too?! The boys are cracking up at Scott right now! And - he looks like he's lost weight - in the pic of him in the post above. Maybe that was prior to the gallon of ice cream! ;-)

    ReplyDelete