Yes I have to admit we went city camping this past weekend. We were going to my cousin's wedding at Red Fish Lake on Saturday, so Friday night we stayed in Arco at the KOA. At first we had a tent site all reserved and the longer the day went on the cloudier and cloudier it go. So with having to get ready for a wedding Saturday morning and not wanting to show up looking like a wet dog, we upgraded to one of their cabins. It was so nice! It had electricity, a mirror, heater and beds! I love camping but with kids I'm a fair weather camper!
Portia and Ryver had so much fun just playing on the bunk beds! We all had fun snacking on oreos and fruit snacks while listening to the rain. I was very thankful to have swallowed my pride and stayed in a cabin!
No comments:
Post a Comment