HAPPY BIRTHDAY! June 25th Ryver turned two years old. I am having a hard time believing he's growing up. The morning of his birthday I went into his room and watched him sleep. Right then and there I swear he grew an inch overnight. He was so grown up looking and BIG! So the day came and went and Ryver never knew. We referred to it as his b-day but he didn't care! We celebrated 2 days later on Saturday. Grandpa and Grandma Yost came up and Dawn, Jer, and the girls came over. Ryver's cake was a race car track cake (if you were all wondering, I know it doesn't quite look like it in the picture)! He loved seeing some of his favorite cars on the cake. He actually loved the candles the best! We weren't sure if he'd get the concept of blowing them out but he did. Grandpa lit them again and he was blowing them out and got a little too close to the flame and burned himself. But that didn't even phase him. When he opened his presents words and pictures can't explain how fun and excited he got over his new hummer, trailer, and 4-wheeler! I wish I'd had a video camera. He got a new pair of goggles, too! When we sang Happy Birthday he got so excited and started clapping his hands and yelling. We are very thankful to have this little guy in our life's. He comes with lots of hugs, kisses, dirty hands and face, giggles, a love for his thumb, a few NO'S and GO AWAYS, but we do love everything about him. Can't wait to see what the next year brings! Happy Birthday Ryver!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Ryver's 2nd Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! June 25th Ryver turned two years old. I am having a hard time believing he's growing up. The morning of his birthday I went into his room and watched him sleep. Right then and there I swear he grew an inch overnight. He was so grown up looking and BIG! So the day came and went and Ryver never knew. We referred to it as his b-day but he didn't care! We celebrated 2 days later on Saturday. Grandpa and Grandma Yost came up and Dawn, Jer, and the girls came over. Ryver's cake was a race car track cake (if you were all wondering, I know it doesn't quite look like it in the picture)! He loved seeing some of his favorite cars on the cake. He actually loved the candles the best! We weren't sure if he'd get the concept of blowing them out but he did. Grandpa lit them again and he was blowing them out and got a little too close to the flame and burned himself. But that didn't even phase him. When he opened his presents words and pictures can't explain how fun and excited he got over his new hummer, trailer, and 4-wheeler! I wish I'd had a video camera. He got a new pair of goggles, too! When we sang Happy Birthday he got so excited and started clapping his hands and yelling. We are very thankful to have this little guy in our life's. He comes with lots of hugs, kisses, dirty hands and face, giggles, a love for his thumb, a few NO'S and GO AWAYS, but we do love everything about him. Can't wait to see what the next year brings! Happy Birthday Ryver!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The cake looked great did you make it? I didn't realize you were so crafty like that!! : ) How fun to have a two year old they keep you busy. He is growing right up and is a cutie. I love seeing pictures so keep posting.
ReplyDeleteYes, I made the cake. It didn't turn out like the picture from the internet but it worked for a 2 year old. I still can't believe he's 2!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cake, I love it! Two years, really? That went by fast no matter where you live!
ReplyDelete~Missy