Saturday, June 2, 2012

Twin Falls=Girl's Trip

Twin Falls, was the destination for the famous 2012 Yost Girl's Trip.  We shopped, ate, laughed, slept, and repeated it for two whole days.  We started out by meeting at Shari's for brunch in Twin.  From there the shopping started.  We shopped allll day.  I think we got to the hotel around either 9 or 10 pm.  I can't quite remember.  I think every year our day goes later and later.  It is so much fun to spend the day with my bestest friends, this includes my awesome MOM!  I am not quite sure what people think of piling 5 grown women, a baby, and an arm full of clothes into one dressing room.  Crazy, fun, outrageous, shocking, pee your pants laughter, "W" is for wonderful, wow, women. These are just a few words and thoughts that come mind. O the fun times we had. 

This year we had Myka, in tow.  She did well considering being in the stroller or car seat forever!  She did have her fussy times and tried to show me who the boss was but, all we had to do was start singing Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer and she calmed right down.  So, yes I walked up and down the mall singing this multiple times.  Whatever it takes though right.
 

Say Cheese Misty!  Don't look so excited.

Finally she feel asleep.  Although she doesn't look very comfortable.
Waiting for somebody to model I am sure.
There our model Dawn is...go girl!


Myka had to try on something!
Unloading all the loot!  We had to go drop off so we could go again!
 
It doesn't matter how full you are and how FAT you feel there is always room for treats!
Wow....I texts this to Scott.  UGLY!!!


Dinner was good, I didn't want to waste any of it.

1 comment: