Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Kiddo's

 Yep, I know they shouldn't be on the table but I am so not perfect.  Anyway I love the bond that Myka and Ryver have for each other.  I don't really have much to say besides....I LOVE THEM TO PIECES!  I also had to take a picture of the wonderful DORA shirt.  I hate DORA.  Dawn watched Myka one time for me and this is what she put on Myka for a joke.  Aunt Dawn thinks she is sooo funny! 

Here is Ryver trying to make Myka look a little bit "awesomer".  That is a word of Ryver's.  I do have to admit she is pretty dang awesome!  Take a note how wet her shirt is.  Myka is our slobber puss.


1 comment:

  1. I HATE Dora too, we should start an "I hate Dora club"! I love Myka in that hat, it makes her eyes look so blue, definitely "awesomer"!

    ReplyDelete