Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Ryver and Myka
I guess the title should be Myka and one picture of Ryver. Whenever I get the camera out, Ryver has to be right there with Myka. I tried to capture Myka getting up on her hands and knees but once the camera came out she refused to show off. Myka's blue eyes just mesmerize me. I love them. She is so pretty to me. I love the string of drool that is almost a continual thing. In order to vacuum the house I put her in her highchair with toys to keep her occupied. She loves the cause and effect of hitting her toys on things and making LOUD noises. She has only fallen asleep once in her highchair while vacuuming the house. I didn't dare stop vacuuming for fear she would wake up. Love you baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment