Here is our first snow of the year...in October. Not unusual but caused some issues at our house! When we first told Ryver we were having a baby he asked everyday if the baby was coming today. I told him not until after Thanksgiving. He didn't grasp the concept. So then I told him after it snowed the baby would come. I was at work and it started snowing and I knew I was going to be in trouble. I went to pick him up from Keli's and walked in and smiled at her. She already knew what I was thinking. He had told Keli that his baby was coming today because it snowed, she had to break it to him that she didn't think the baby was coming today. He told her, "I bet my Mom thinks it's coming." So now we are looking at the calender and counting down the days. Ryver couldn't wait to get home and play outside. His snow pants from last year didn't fit anymore so he just went out in his jeans. Needless to say he came in soaking wet, but he didn't care.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
It snowed...is the baby coming now?
Here is our first snow of the year...in October. Not unusual but caused some issues at our house! When we first told Ryver we were having a baby he asked everyday if the baby was coming today. I told him not until after Thanksgiving. He didn't grasp the concept. So then I told him after it snowed the baby would come. I was at work and it started snowing and I knew I was going to be in trouble. I went to pick him up from Keli's and walked in and smiled at her. She already knew what I was thinking. He had told Keli that his baby was coming today because it snowed, she had to break it to him that she didn't think the baby was coming today. He told her, "I bet my Mom thinks it's coming." So now we are looking at the calender and counting down the days. Ryver couldn't wait to get home and play outside. His snow pants from last year didn't fit anymore so he just went out in his jeans. Needless to say he came in soaking wet, but he didn't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment