These are my favorite and Jeremy's favorite. Oreos cupcakes, with an oreo at the bottom.
All during the holidays at work we got cupcakes. Not just normal plain cupcakes but the fancy decorated ones. Every time I saw one, ate one, and looked at one I kept telling myself this can't be that hard. I stated watching cupcakes wars and other baking shows on TV. I talked with my cousin and got some yummy frosting and batter mixes. I also spent hours on the Internet looking up different websites. When I would go to different stores I started looking at decorating tips and such things. Silly things at that! I experimented a lot at first and they got better and better. One weekend for Payge's birthday party I experimented and made over 120 cupcakes. I think there were 3 different recipes I used. The only one that so did not turn out, and made a complete mess of my oven was the Smore's cupcakes. I don't even have a picture to show for that, Sorry! I think Dawn and Jeremy got tired of my cupcakes so I'm taking a break for a little while but I am still gathering ideas! Ryver would eat maybe 1 or 2 of them. To this day I don't think Scott ever ate one. After I gained about 5 plus pounds, that was also a reason to take a break from them!
These were some of my first ones. I didn't have the art of the frosting down yet, you can tell. Or at least I can tell!
These were chocolate with sour cream mint frosting. I took some of these around to random ward members. Before I even got back home from delivering them I had a phone call telling me how good they were. There really boosted my confidence!
These were Payge's request for her birthday. They were white sour cream cupcakes,with blueberry cream cheese filling, and almond cream cheese frosting. Yummy!!!
What the heck happened to the Raini I know!! : ) All of a sudden there is this molly homemaker taking her place!! : ) hee hee I love it! Wish I could taste your delectable treats. . . they look so stinkin yummy. I new you were talented, but man!! : )
ReplyDeletemiss ya
You can always bring the extras to work so you don't eat them and you know we will!
ReplyDelete