Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~COKE~


I had a bottle of Coke for a recipe I was going to make the next day. It was sitting on the contour and Ryver brought it into our bedroom where Scott and I were. He was shaking it back and forth and wanted a drink. I told him no and asked him to put it back in the kitchen. He continued to throw a small fit and he ended up throwing the bottle. After that situation was taken care of he picked it up and keep telling me he was going to open it. He left the room with the instructions to put in the kitchen. I turend to Scott and said, "He won't be able to open that will he?" I hadn't even finished the sentence when you here that sound. The sound of a bottle of pop being opened and fizzing over. And then Ryver starts screaming/crying. I'm not sure which one he was doing. I walked into the bottle of Coke on the kitchen table boiling over. It was quite funny. Funny to see how Ryver reacted. He was so concerned about the mess on the floor and how wet he was then anything. Scott and I just shook our heads and laughed. Apparently he can get the pop bottles open all by himself.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally laughing right now because I can see Gavin doing the same thing, I love this age!

    ReplyDelete