Christmas wouldn't be complete without making Grandma Elsie's famous sugar cookies. Every year they get a little bit better and more like my Mom's but I certainly am not an expert yet. This is my favorite phase because of course there is dough involved...YUMMY!!! Ryver made a few cookies of his own after fingering his dough to death. I made sure and left those out of the main population.
Phase #2
I think this is Ryver's favorite part of sugar cookies, the decorating. He did great he put M&M's and chocolate chips on the cookies, and then 10 minutes later he was picking them all off. I asked him why and he said it was too messy. What am I going to do with my clean freak of a kid?
Phase #3
Gavin was laughing at Ryver's green face and said "Look mom, he's silly". Looks like you had fun!
ReplyDelete