Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day!

I love the whole Christmas season. It seems like it's the time of year where there is so much excitement and anticipation. It's almost like you can feel the love and happiness in the air. I LOVE it. I even love the shopping part...if I am by myself without a 3 year old. It was also hard to believe another year had come and gone so quickly. I am so thankful for the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ. So thankful for such a wonderful family I have been given. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


We could've just given Ryver his stocking and quit at that. When will Santa learn?


My little cook. He was been so interested in helping me in the kitchen I couldn't pass this up.

The one thing Ryver asked for Christmas was Monster Truck Mater. I have no idea where he heard or even saw this. I had to get on the Internet to see what it even was. Thank heaven's Santa is on the ball and knew what it was. I wish my camera had captured the moment better. It went kind-of fussy and weird on me.

This picture kind-of weirds me out but I want to capture all the moments of my parents because you just never know.

We got Portia the day after Christmas for a week. As always it was good to have her. Poor thing never gets many pictures.

1 comment: