Saturday, June 12, 2010

Teton Dam 5K

I ran in the Teton Dam 5K and loved it. The night before I went and drove the course. WOW!!! The first mile was uphill, 2nd mile was a few rolling hills, and the last mile was down hill, yikes. I felt like I did good, since I haven't trained or even thought about training for hills. It was fun and it felt really good to finish strong. My legs were jello more from the down hill then the uphill. I would rather run up than down a hill. I know that sounds crazy!

Scott almost didn't make it back from breakfast to see me finish.

My first medal since high school. Yes I know everybody got one for participating but it was still fun!

I posted the results for my age division. I was 26th out of 143 runners male and female. I was 10th in all the female runners.

Teton Dam Marathon & Races
06/12/10

All participants for 5k F 30-34 age division


Pl Bib Name Representing Laps Final Time Time Back Adjustment
1 5123 Marcy GUBLER HENDERSON 0 00:28:25.3 00:00:00.000
2 5041 Erin WOOD DUBOIS 0 00:30:27.0 00:02:01.700
3 5049 Michelle CHRISTENSEN REXBURG 0 00:30:27.6 00:02:02.300
4 5119 Raini HAYDEN RIGBY 0 00:30:30.5 00:02:05.200
5 5044 Jodi COOK GRANTSVILLE 0 00:31:30.5 00:03:05.200
6 5003 Megan MCDANIEL MENAN 0 00:32:26.3 00:04:01.000
7 5005 Heidi WEBB REXBURG 0 00:33:16.9 00:04:51.600
8 5097 Mindy HARRIS REXBURG 0 00:36:07.3 00:07:42.000
9 5002 Jillian MCGREGOR WOODS CROSS 0 00:36:20.7 00:07:55.400
10 5064 Danielle HARRIS REXBURG 0 00:38:37.8 00:10:12.500
11 5101 Susan REYNOLDS REXBURG 0 00:38:52.4 00:10:27.100
12 5038 Adriana BROWNING IDAHO FALLS 0 00:39:25.2 00:10:59.900
13 5074 Lynette LIVESAY IDAHO FALLS 0 00:40:03.7 00:11:38.400
14 5111 Brandy DROLLINGER EAGLE MOUNTAIN 0 00:40:38.1 00:12:12.800
15 5032 Mary LEISHMAN SAINT IGNATIUS 0 00:46:12.6 00:17:47.300
16 5055 Janan POPE REXBURG 0 00:48:30.3 00:20:05.000
17 5136 Melissa NIEDERER REXBURG 0 00:55:07.8 00:26:42.500
5019 Mandi LAMB REXBURG 0 DNS 0

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I can't tell you how much I miss you right now! And how much I miss running! 2 of my favorite things all in the same post. Congrats on your race - and your rankings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! You are so amazing. Wish I lived closer so you could kick my trash into gear. You look fabulous by the way and Ryver is a cutie. Love seeing pictures of home. . . hopefully we get to make it next year for the 24th!! Love the posts keep it up.

    ReplyDelete