Portia finally got permission from her Mom to cut her hair. Audria (Portia's Mom) told me face to face she could cut it how ever she wanted. Once we got to our house I asked Portia how she wanted it cut and she said SHORT! I asked her how short and she put her hand up to her chin. This was totally her idea. She had wanted to cut enough off to help somebody else who didn't have any hair. Perfect choice. Once again this was all Portia's idea! I'm not so sure her Mom was excited. We emailed some pictures and she kept saying how short it was. Portia looks fantastic and so much more grown up with this new do. Not that we want her any more grown up!
Brandee did such a great job! Portia was so excited and did great. She wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love. She had just enough hair to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment