Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lava Hot Springs


Bailey, Kate, Levi, Portia

We can't let a summer go by without a trip to Lava with the family. Misty was down from Montana, so Dawn and I packed up and made a day of it. Perfect weather, warm with no wind.





Ryver couldn't decide which was better, eating snacks or swimming.

This is the big over the road yellow slide. She did this one time and that was the only time.

This yellow slide is also called the wedgie slide. I'm pretty sure that is what she is doing in this picture.


From start to finish of the "Baby Slide". That is what Ryver called it. He's not tall enough to go on the bigger slides so he settled for famous baby slide. He had it down cold by the end of the day. Thanks Gma for taking turns with Mom!


2 comments:

  1. I remember you talking about Levi, but I can't remember who he belongs to. Anyway, he looks JUST LIKE RYVER! In that picture of the 4 kids I almost thought it was a funny age progression. Do you see it or is it just me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is my oldest sister Misty's youngest boy. Ryver looks a lot like Levi and his older brother Spencer. There is some Yost in him after all!

    ReplyDelete