Friday, October 2, 2009

Road Trip-Multinomah Falls


My Mom, Ryver, and I went on a road trip to Monmouth, Oregon. This is where my oldest sister Misty lives. Her family is split between Montana and Oregon right now as they try and sell their house in Oregon. We thought we'd go for a week to keep her company. It was a 12 hour car ride, that actually went well. We stopped here at the famous Multinomah Falls. It was my Mom and Ryver's first time. This part of Oregon is so green and gorgeous. It felt and looked like it was spring time instead of the beginning of fall. Grandma...smile pretty!




Ryver and Mom posing for the camera. And once again Ryver doesn't cooperative. He drove almost the whole way to Oregon with those goggles either on his eyes or on the top of his head. Whatever makes him happy on a 12 hour drive, right!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful location! I love Oregon, but then I'm a northwest girl. Congrats on the 12 hour drive, that can certainly be a challenge.

    Love all the family photos on your site. I'm jealous - it seems I'm always behind the camera so we rarely get a good full family shot.

    The ice cream story is great. Dylan eats his that way too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete