Friday, October 2, 2009

The Ocean and the Sand


It was an unexpected beautiful day on the coast. Blue skies, fairly warm for October, and the wind was only blowing a little bit. We were totally unprepared to let the kids play in the cold ocean but what can you do. Ryver loved it. He loved running on that cold sand and there were even a few times he face planted but got right back up to go again. Needless to say they were all cold, wet, and very sandy by the end. That was okay, it was Misty's van not mine!

Mom, I'm going.

Is it really okay Mom? He needed a little reassurance to go and play.

Mom I'm stuck.

It's coming to get me!

I'm getting braver, Mom.

I just can't get enough!

RUN

Yes,I made it!

Kate, Ryver, and Levi-Notice how wet they are. Ryver's wet up to his crotch, and he even had sand down his diaper in between you know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment