Portia, Ryver, and I made a trip to the Idaho Falls zoo. It was a great day. Portia is such an animal lover. She loves all animals and they love her. Ryver loves animals in books and I thought he would love the zoo. But, I was wrong. Portia didn't disappoint me though. She had fun and can imitate the monkeys a little too well. She enjoyed herself brushing the goats and looking at the biggest turtle she's ever seen. Ryver basically freaked out even getting close to the glass to look at the animals. He wasn't quite the fan like I thought he would be. Hopefully he'll grow out of it. His favorite part was having lunch at the zoo, hotdogs! All in all it was a fun day.
If you look really close there is a lion in the back ground! Notice Ryver wouldn't even stand next to Portia for the picture.
Wait, Ryver's 2?! When did that happen? I guess I don't check your blog nearly enough!!! He looks huge all of a sudden - like you said in the b-day post. And Portia is so pretty, and so big too! I just wanna run over for a visit! When do you take her back? Any chance for meeting in Boise?! Also... you leave me first. Now Rene is leaving. End of Aug. Maybe I should just go write you an email... ;-) Miss ya!
ReplyDelete