I truly love the 4th of July. Wherever I've been for the 4th of July and watched a parade I think I've teared up when I've seen the American flag. I'm so extremely thankful to all the men and women that have, are, and will fight for the freedoms we all have today. We celebrated the 4th of July at my parents house. We went to the parade in Soda Springs. It was fun to Portia FINALLY get excited and aggressive enough to gather candy. Ryver on the other hand was so worried about all the big trucks and the sirens that would go on the fire trucks. When they went by all that he wanted was his Dad. At the park they had a ton of games and actives for the kids that were totally free. You can't get better than that! It was fun and perfect weather. That night we went to Lava for the famous fire works. The kids loved it and we even had our own display at the house. I'm still having a hard time believing it's the 4th of July!
Ryver was wiped out after the parade! He slept while we were in the park!
We stood in line for a good 30 minutes so Portia could ride this little kid farris wheel. She loved it, although notice how far away from that other little boy she is! I think she'd rather have ridden by herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment