We haven't had a whole lot of time together as a family this summer. We have had to take advantage of just the little fun and adventure we can! This is a classic moment jumping on the tramp at my parents house!
Once again Ryver loves horses in books, and riding in the car he gets excited and calls them "Nay, Nay's", but up close they are not so fun for him. My Dad took him out in the pasture and he started flipping out just walking towards them. I didn't go rescue him, because I figured he'd calm down when he got closer and could actually pet them. Well Grandpa tried to put him on the back of Tolby and that did not go well. Ryver was screaming for "Mama". I decided I would go out there and you can somewhat tell from the 2nd picture he was non to happy I left him out there as long as I did. I did feel bad though, because he really was just shaking when I took him from my Dad. I sure hope he toughens up! Portia came running in the pasture yelling at Grandpa, "I'll show him how it's done Grandpa!" Like I said before she really loves animals!
BUBBLES need I say more!
That is a cute family picture I can't wait until we get one of those!! : ) I am so jealous that you were able to go home for the 4th. I miss the parades and all the candy etc. Hopefully next year we can make it up that way for the festivities. Love the pics. keep them coming. Hope you are doing fantastic.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and updates; it helps me stay connected with you and the Hayden Funny Farm. Keep them coming! sammie
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your family picture! So cute! Scott even smiled! Good work!
ReplyDelete