We have some pretty awesome neighbors. Morgan and Sophie Hill. They are also his primary teachers. Morgan has a band with his brothers. In their house they have a full drum set, along with every other instrument you could think of. Ryver sometimes sneaks over there to have a little jam session. I walked over there to get him one day and he has the microphone out. The one thing I hear when I walk in is, "HELLLOOOO Ladies". I have no idea where he got that from. This kid is awesome in every way. He really likes music, dancing, and singing to songs he knows. Love you my favorite Rock Star Ryver!!!
Monday, May 21, 2012
Rock Star Ryver
We have some pretty awesome neighbors. Morgan and Sophie Hill. They are also his primary teachers. Morgan has a band with his brothers. In their house they have a full drum set, along with every other instrument you could think of. Ryver sometimes sneaks over there to have a little jam session. I walked over there to get him one day and he has the microphone out. The one thing I hear when I walk in is, "HELLLOOOO Ladies". I have no idea where he got that from. This kid is awesome in every way. He really likes music, dancing, and singing to songs he knows. Love you my favorite Rock Star Ryver!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm still laughing about the "HELLLOOOOO Ladies!" He for sure fits the part of a rock star, better make room in your house for a drum set!
ReplyDelete