Friday, August 19, 2011

Rexbug Rapids!

Here we are at Rexburg Rapids. The new thing to do in Rexburg! Me and the kids spent the afternoon here and it was okay fun. It was one of those days that is supposed to be super fun and being a mom you have all these great expectations. Well, it ended up being where Ryver did his thing and Portia did her thing. I guess this is when you take friends along with you so everybody is happy. Neither one of them wanted to play with each other. Maybe it's the age difference? Who knows.

Portia the fish. She learned tons from swimming lessons this year. She did enjoy practicing what she learned. She loved the lazy river as well. I didn't get picture of that due to my camera running our of battery.

Really Ryver...your thumb. I guess he was tired.

Super hero Ryver! I think he was actually screaming because the big bucket of water was about to come down on him.

He was so excited because he went down the big GREEN SCARY slide all by himself. He couldn't wait to go home and tell Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment