Saturday, March 26, 2011

HIll Airforce Base


On the way down to a wedding reception in Utah we stopped at Hill Airforce Base. This was right up Scott's ally. We spent probably 2 hours but Scott could have spent the whole day. He loves anything and everything to do with history, especially World War I and II. Ryver was intrigued for the first 1/2 hour by all the large planes but lost interest early. Sad to say I am so not a history person and I lost interest fast as well. We tired to be troopers for Dad though. I do wish I had written this post earlier so I remembered the specific planes in the pictures but just make a story of your own up!



1 comment:

  1. You should've let Ryver climb around on the antique airplanes. That would have made things exciting for you! ; )

    ReplyDelete