Friday, January 7, 2011

~We Made it 5 Years~


We did it, we really really did it. Yes I know most of you think 5 years is not a big deal. But it is to Scott and I. After both of our first marriages didn't last longer than 1 1/2 years. This was huge. Granted those other marriages weren't exactly perfect scnerio's! I guess you could say we have true eternal happiness with eachother. Some days are happier than others, we aren't going to lie. But I think I can speak for both of us when are say we are truely happy and love each other to death. We have a great life together and couldn't as for more.

Scott would absolutely love for me to be a skiier/snowboarder. Neither of which I am. On our honey moon we went snowboarding and I haven't been back since. It didn't go very well. So this time we went skiing. The location might not have been the most romantic but the ski hill was wonderful for beginners! We went to Pomerelle. We stayed in the gloreous city of Burley, Idaho. YIKES!! It didn't matter where we stayed or what we did as long as we where together!!! Yuck, that last line was so not me. The location was just right, we aren't fancy people. The skiing went a whole lot better for me this time. I took a short lesson in the morning which was really dumb but whatever. We skiied half of a day and that was perfect for me. We sat in the hot tub and took a nap, dinner, then a movie. Thanks again to Grandma Sherry for babysitting Ryver. Love you Scott!

Don't I look like I know what I am doing?

Scott sitting down putting on his snowboard! Thumbs down to snowboarding!

I really am posing for the picutre.

We are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment