The above picture is Upper Mesa Falls and below is Lower Mesa Falls. One weekend we packed up our truck and went camping. It had been so long since I'd been camping. I think this is Ryver's first time since he was a month old. This summer was wonderful having Scott home at 5 every night and home on the weekends. We did a lot of family things and this was one of my favorites.
These are some of my favorite pictures of the kids. The background is so wonderful with the mountains covered with pine trees and the Lower Mesa Falls in the distance. This was an awesome place to camp. At night when everybody was a sleep you could hear the falls so clearly. It was very peaceful and quite inspiring. So thankful for this wonderful and beautiful land that we live in. When I'm outdoors and in mother nature I feel so close to the spirit and have the most wonderful feelings. There is nothing better than the outdoor mountain air and being with my family.
Upper Mesa Falls was so gorgeous and amazing. The amount of water and how loud it truely is was unbelievable.
No comments:
Post a Comment